EXPLORE AND LISTEN TO ALL MUSIC GENRES AND STYLES
Any Music Style is an audio stream database highly focused on accuracy of music genres and styles. It is not another directory with automatic mess, but a collection of carefully verified radio stations.
Listening to general pop or rock music is not a problem, but what if you want to hear more specific or niche style, or educate and discover what exactly is that you like? This is our goal, the priority to provide comfortable and instant access to exact music style as possible, and information about key characteristics and other most similar styles to explore.
The project is powered by real music enthusiasts who spent many years on collecting and listening to various music genres.
So, what is your music style?
Explore all our current music genres and styles
Suggest new music style or radio stream
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, AND... QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact us on our facebook page. We usually reply within 24 hours.
- Questions? On main page? Seriously? Where are news?
- News? Really? Not sure if this is so interesting, but you should find them on our facebook page. We post summary of updates from time to time, to not spam you each day.
- There is a music style missing.
- Oh no! Let us know about it as soon as possible. We keep updating our project with new genres and styles.
- There is incorrect description about music style and examples to it!
- We try to keep balance between encyclopedic knowledge and popular belief among people. There are some confusing music styles that have different definitions in various reliable sources. Meaning sometimes depends on region (like "oriental" may include different countries) or person type (like "gothic" may refer to different styles). We are open for discussion. Suggest us correction and we will consider it.
- There is a specific or rare music style radio stream that should be added.
- Give it to us!
- There is a desire to help and join our project.
- Do you really have nothing better to do with your life? Oh, music is your life? Alright, we will see what can be done.